Macro Photography to Examine Criminal Evidence
Law enforcement officials can use macrophotography by:
- Creating templates to automate the image capture process of evidence
- Imaging many pieces of evidence simultaneously, and with very little manual labor
- Evidence as small as a grain of sand can be imaged as large as 29 inches x 29 inches and, with small modifications
- Very large pieces of evidence can also be imaged in exquisite detail.
- Digital images of evidence can be easily shared with other law enforcement officials, lawyers, judges and witnesses as required anywhere in the world. (CLICK-SHARE)
CLICK-ZOOM here, on a 9mm casing here, to check out the amazing technology offered by MIGHTYmacro through our partnership with GIGAmacro.
Extreme closeup of anything, big or small, you wish to examine! Learn more!